Natraj Iron & Castings Ltd is a RDSO approved state of the art Casting Unit specializing in bulk production of Ductile Iron and Steel Iron Castings & made to order single Castings of 500 kg and above. Our dedicated team of highly experienced foundry men have consistently been producing Products to meet the stringent performance norms and Quality parameter of Indian Railway’s Infrastructure needs.
Our ISO 9001:2008 certified unit is suitably located in Dhanbad – the heart of ferrous land Jharkhand. Our company is capable of production of well in excess of 500 MT/month and have already produced in the past 2 MT single piece Castings. Our wide range of casting capabilities extend to but are not limited to Alloy CI,DI, Mild Steel. Alloy Steel including Hi Cr CI.
Product Range Includes
- Unalloyed plain carbon steel casting as per IS:1030 / ASTM A27.
- Alloy steel casting as per IS:4522 / ASTM A-297
- 1.5% Mn Steel Castings as per IS:2708 / BS 3100
- Hi-tensile Steel Casting as per IS:2644 / ASTM A-148
- Corrosion resistant steel castings as per IS:3444 / ASTM A-743
- Ductile iron castings in D-2 grade as per IS:2749 / ASTM A-439
- Stainless Steel Casting as per ASTM A-743