Our bulk product is SGCI Railways Insert used in Concrete Sleepers. This product meets the strict quality compliance of Indian Railways (RDSO Drg 381 Alt VIII).
We have taken job orders from almost all the major foundries in Jharkhand and West Bengal from time to time and supplied even the most intricate castings – big or small.
However, we take pride in stating that we excel in single piece castings above 800 kg.
Our in house R&D Team loves a challenge and so we keep exploring new products.
- Cast Iron : CI Gr.20, CI Gr.25, CI Gr.30
- S.G Iron / Ductile Iron : 400/12, 500/7, 550/6, 600/3, 700/2
- Ni-Hard : Type I, Type II, Type III, Type IV
- Wear Resistant High Crome Castings (Cr 26-28%)
- According to standards : EN, ASTM (AISI), DIN, BIS, IS, BS
- By Weight : We have casted single piece of 2 ton wt and upto length of 20 feet single piece. Capability of 3 ton single piece casting.
- By Size : We excel in casting valves/Discs/Cams/Plates and other specialized grade castings of more than 800 kg per piece
- Rough machined but are willing to invest in a state of the art Machining Centre
- At current we have strategic tie ups with other machining Centres located nearby
- 600 Tons per month
- Upto 200 Tons per month
Industries catering to
- Valves, Pumps, Construction, OEMs, Chemical, Automotive & General Engineering
- Some of our Prestigious clientele includes
- Indian Railways (Regular supply/RDSO certified)
- McNally Bharat